Donnerstag, 1. März 2007

In English

Hi, I’m Froggy. My real name is „Hyla arborea“ and I belong to the family of the „Hylidae“. My family belongs to the class of the “Hyla”.

I’m the only representative of my species in Europe. I’m green, like the most frogs, and I can grow up to 5cm.

One of my specialities is climbing. I climbe very often, and so I climbe very well. To make it easier, I have anti-theft discs, with them I can climbe everywhere, even at a glass.

If you see me with a big bubble at my front, I call at the moment the girls, to marry one of them. I call very nicely and loudly.

When I married a girl, we will get children.

They are little larvae, about 5 millimeters long. They need about 80 days to grow up, then they become a real frog.

But a problem is, that many friends of mine were knocked over by cars, as they were passing the street. So please watch out, if you see frogs on the street!

Keine Kommentare: